RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AFLAIR appreciates the opportunity to serve you, our Customer. Please carefully read the following rental terms and conditions which you, as Customer, agree to by virtue of placing your order with AFLAIR.
- Customer agrees to use all AFLAIR rental property (“rental property”) in a careful and proper manner, will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and return all AFLAIR property the first business day after the event has taken place or at an agreed date and time to be approved by AFLAIR. Customer agrees to assume all risk of loss, damage and abuse to rental property from any cause whatsoever.
- AFLAIR will not be liable to Customer for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the rental property and rental service, by any inadequacy thereof, or defects therein.
- Customer will indemnify AFLAIR against any claim, action, damages, and liability including attorney’s fees arising or connected with Customer’s use and possession of the rental property or Customer’s use of our rental service.
- Except in cases where AFLAIR is responsible for setup, in the event rental property is in a damaged condition, Customer will be charged a replacement cost to be determined after assessment of the rental item. Said charge will be added to the original rental charges and the Customer agrees to pay these charges upon receipt of the replacement billing. Customer agrees that all return items are counted and inspected by AFLAIR and the result is considered final. A Customer further agrees that AFLAIR retains ownership of damaged item/s and payment of replacement charges is not a purchase by Customer of the damaged item.
- All Rental item/s held beyond the agreed upon due date is subject to an extra rental charge.
- The Customer shall inspect each item of equipment delivered pursuant to this Rental. The Customer shall immediately notify the Company of any discrepancies. Any subsequent claim that the equipment was not provided in fully functional order will not be considered. On return of items Customer will not deliver possession of rental property to any entity or person other than employees of AFLAIR or person or entity specifically designated by AFLAIR.
- Changes to orders can be made at any time up to 2 business days before the order due date. Except for full cancellations pursuant to Paragraph 9, reductions after that time will not be permitted, as the entire order will have been processed for delivery.
- A deposit fee of 15% on weddings and 10% on other orders is required to hold items. Items are not guaranteed unless a deposit is paid. The remaining balance on orders for weddings must be paid in full one (1) month prior to the wedding date.
- Orders can be cancelled in full up to 2 weeks before the order due date but the deposit fee will be forfeited. Orders cancelled in full after that time will be subject to full rental charges. Orders placed within 2 weeks of an event are subject to full payment prior to items being delivered.
- AFLAIR will be excused from instances involving any delay in performance or non-performance of any of its obligations hereunder caused by “Force Majeure”, which are any circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation any act of God, weather, fire, flood, accident, war, civil unrest or disruption to the extent that any such circumstances affect AFLAIR’s ability to perform its obligations under this Agreement.